Big thanks for Amazon reviews!
Kudos to our customers who have taken the time to write reviews for Tel-Lynx products on Amazon. Your reviews are fantastic, and we appreciate you!!! Please tell everyone you know about the joys of Tel-Lynx!
If you’re loving your Guardian, Guardian Plus, BT, TLC, or TLC Plus but haven’t written that great review yet, please take five and do it now. Thanks in advance!!
Download new Tel-Lynx firmware
First, check your current firmware version. At the dial tone, press # # # and then hold the 6 key down for two seconds. Your caller ID screen will show your FW version.
To download the latest update 1.4.18 (1.4 for BT), go to www.tel-lynx.com/software. Click on the beta PC server software link.
All the Tel-Lynx news that’s fit to print
Here’s a list of features we’ve created or updated so far in 2016 (see detailed list in the release notes).
- What if a contact’s phone number is being spoofed by a robocaller? You can now add a contact password requirement so the contact can get through (see April 7 User’s Guide, p.46).
- Added caller announcement modes. You can now set Tel-Lynx to announce all callers, only new callers, only new callers you have never pressed 1 to speak with, or no callers. To set the mode, at the dial tone: press FLASH, 7, secret code, then 1 9 7.
- You can add a qualified new caller to the phone book as Blocked. At the dial tone: press FLASH, then 3 1, then find the user you want to block, then press 8.
- More voice mail options. See the Voice Mail section in the latest Start Up Guide for your particular unit.
- Google/Gmail .csv format is available (in addition to Outlook and Thunderbird) to import contacts using Tel-Lynx’s PC software.
December news recap
Go here if you missed our December newsletter. You can learn about:
- Using your PC to import and export Tel-Lynx’s phone book
- Our wall jack kit for use with traditional landlines
- Phone company voice mail, FAX machine, and star code compatibility features
- Using wildcards to black-list or white-list sets of phone numbers
- Handling calls from Emergency Services
Let us hear from you…and please spread the word about how Tel-Lynx products have improved your life!
Questions? Suggestions? Problems? Love Tel-Lynx? We want to know! Thanks! www.tel-lynx.com/contact
[ Back ] [ Back to News ]