TLC connects all your phone services, up to two mobile phones and two home phone services (or one home phone service and Skype), to your single and/or two-line home telephones, PCs, laptops, and tablets. With TLC, you can place or answer calls on any of your phone services anywhere that you have a telephone, PC, laptop, or tablet in your home.
Using your mobile phone's Bluetooth®, TLC uses your mobile phones as gateways to your mobile phone services. TLC is the only system of its kind that allows you to make two simultaneous, independent calls on your mobile phone services using your telephones, PCs, laptops, and tablets. And TLC can screen your calls and block robocalls, including political calls, at the same time!
You can connect TLC's landline port to anything you can connect a regular telephone to. These include:
- traditional wire line service from your local telephone company,
- phone service provided by your cable company,
- wireless home phone systems like Straight Talk,
- wireless home phone service offered by AT&T and Verizon, and
- VoIP systems like Vonage®, Ooma®, and magicJack.
... and TLC can be used with Skype's low cost phone service.
With TLC, you have the freedom to choose and switch phone service providers at any time. And best of all, you don't have to pay additional monthly fees to use TLC.
[ Back ] [ Back to Features ]